Extreme Spider-Man Main Cast

 1. Peter Parker/Spider-Man

(Peter Parker)
(Credits go to PsTanldsTpasSfasats)
(Spider-Man Eye Lenses and Logos)
(Spider-Man's first suit based on the Picotech Suit from Jonathan Hickman's Ultimate Universe)
(Credits go to Randy Schueller)
(Spider-Man's second suit based on Randy Schueller's concept art for the Black Suit back in 1982)
(Spider-Man's third suit based on the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Black Suit)
(Red and Black Suit)

(Credits go to Steven E Gordon) (Credits go to msmyessamhno)
(Traditional Red and Blue Suit)
(Venom Suit based on the 1610 Ultimate Venom Suit)

The protagonist of the cartoon like comic books. I want Peter to be something like a typical teenager but of course stay accurate to the classic nerdy Peter Parker that fans know and love but to keep the teenage appearance I wanted Peter Parker's civilian design to be inspired by Rex Connor's/Robot's clone appearance

2. Mary Jane Watson

(Peter likes Mary Jane's red hair down so much better and never lets her put it up and usually stops her from doing so such as gently grabbing her wrist before her hands can reach her hair)

Although I don't like the 2012 Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon by Alex Soto, I love Mary Jane Watson's designs in the show and especially for both a teenage girl and a popular girl type it just works and in this universe Peter Parker's favorite way to see Mary Jane Watson is when Mary Jane's hair down and Peter likes it better always approaches her to ask her to always keep her hair down which is a way to differentiate from Gwen Stacy who always keeps her hair up in a ponytail

3. Gwen Stacy
(Gwen's hair is always up in a ponytail or bun and never let down except for one comic panel)

With Gwen Stacy I actually want her hair to always be in a ponytail with the only exceptional hairstyle change be a bun mainly for her to be around Peter's speed and the love interest in Season 1 like for comics. I also wanted Gwen to be the one to design the Red and Blue Suit for Peter.

4. Flash Thompson

5. Aunt May

6. Uncle Ben

7. Captain George Stacy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extreme Spider-Man Villains